Beloit Health System is excited to announce the extension of visiting hours to 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. Visitors can be an important part of the healing process and are encouraged to visit. In order to continue to maintain a safe, comfortable healing environment, the following guidelines continue to remain.
• All visitors must check in with the front desk upon arrival
• Two visitors are allowed in a patient’s room at one time
• Visitors must wear a mask at all times
• Children need to be accompanied by an adult
• Visitors are asked to talk quietly in respect for those patients who are resting
To protect the health and safety of patients, visitors, and care providers, it’s important that everyone follow the rules and regulations of Beloit Health System and complies with requests from the care team and staff. Please do not visit a patient if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms.
About Beloit Health System
Beloit Health System is an independent community health system serving northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We offer world-class facilities and services to improve the overall health of
the communities we serve with cornerstones for quality, engagement, integrity and patient satisfaction.