Dickerson & Nieman
THE DICKERSON & NIEMAN DIFFERENCE
Some Important Facts We Want You to Know About Dickerson & Nieman Realtors:
- With over 140 agents, Dickerson & Nieman is the Rock River Valley’s (Winnebago, Boone and Ogle Counties) largest real estate firm.
- Dickerson & Nieman is where a majority of this area’s top producing and award winning agentswork.
- We are independent. We are not part of a national franchise. We are locally owned and we have been serving the real estate needs of thousands and thousands of people over the last forty years.
- Our agents attend weekly business meetings where they are informed of all that is happening in our market. We bring in community and industry leaders regularly to speak to our agents. Ongoing training and education is mandatory at Dickerson & Nieman.
- Each week after business meetings, Dickerson & Nieman agents at each of our offices actually tour all of the new Dickerson & Nieman listings in their area. For sellers, this is like having many private showings. These tours allow our team of agents to become familiar with your property so they can quickly let their buyers know that your home is on the market.
- We believe in the need to advertise and market our listings. Dickerson & Nieman currently spends almost a half million dollars annually promoting our listings.